Monday, October 26, 2015

Lusting after Fall Accessories [2015]

Fall is my favourite season (said every white girl ever, I know). I live for the leaves, the crisp Fall air, boots and scarves! Transforming your wardrobe for Fall is so simple; it is all in the accessories. You can wear a simple pair of black jeans and a white shirt and add on some Fall staples, and you are good to go. These are the Fall essentials that I have been lusting over all month.

I bought my first blanket scarf from Garage earlier this month and I can't stop wearing it. Plaid is always a staple for me in the fall months and blanket scarves are so cozy and chic. It almost doesn't matter what you wear underneath them. I am so little they almost engulf my frame, which I love. Hello, less time choosing an outfit! This Oversized Square Scarf from Asos ($40.78 CAN) is gorgrous and so on trend. This baby will keep you toasty in the windy Fall weather. These Steve Madden Reaal Booties ($100.00 CAN) are also the perfect transition piece. In Canada, Fall is short-lived and we quickly move into Winter. I love these boots because you can wear them with bare feet in the beginning of fall or some really cute colourful socks moving into the winter months. I also love the chunky heels and buckle details. So badass.

I don't generally consider a phone-case to be seasonal, but I finally upgraded my phone and got the new iPhone 6S. I chose the rose gold version (again, said every white girl ever). It is so beautiful I don't want to buy a case, but I know just how graceful I am, so I should. I have been scouring the internet for the perfect case. I didn't know what I was looking for until I stumbled upon this black marble case ($43.28 CAN) on Etsy. Etsy is my favourite place to find unique phone cases for a pretty decent price. There are just so many options, you will always find what you are looking for. White marble is really in right now but I am always weary of light-coloured phone cases (I am a serious klutz). This black marble one is edgier than the white and also won't get as dirty! Win.

In Fall, I feel like we forget about sunglasses. Sunglasses are so hyped in the summer and then they kind of fall off the face of the earth. The sun doesn't disappear in the fall people, it is still here and blinding me every day. I love these Warby Parker Bird sunglasses ($180.00 CAN), from their latest collaboration with Maiyet. The shape is gorgeous and I can see it being flattering on most face shapes. I am also obsessed with the beige detailing around the frames. It is such a subtle detail that adds so much to the frame. They are gorgeous and will hide any dark circles with their large, dark frames. Perfect for a lazy Sunday morning.

Of course, this is a makeup blog and makeup in the fall is my favourite. You know it's all about those dark berry lips. But I also love to switch up my blush for something deeper and mauvey. My best friend recently picked up Benefit Dallas blush ($36.00 CAN) and won't stop sending me pictures of her wearing it. Lately I have been obsessed with warmer brown-toned blushes. Dallas is a rosey brown which I need in my collection.

I really wish Fall stayed around forever. Where is it Fall all year round? I will move there!

What are your favourite fall accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment