Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Why I'm Not Going to IMATS Toronto 2018!




IMATS has become a sensation over the last few years. I've been attending IMATS Toronto since 2013 but this is the first year I've decided against going. Each year IMATS gets busier and busier, but is the cost really worth the savings you are getting? I don't think so.

Now that so many companies are more easily available in Canada and many offer free shipping to Canada - are the discounts worth it? Most shops are offering no discounts (like Morphe) or 20% off (like Kat Von D), but when these brands are now available so easily in Canada, are the entry fees worth it?

Tickets to IMATS are ~$50.00. So you need to make sure that you'll be saving MUCH more than that in order for it to be worth your time, your energy and your money. Watch the video above to see how much I saved the last two years at IMATS.

No comments:

Post a Comment