Monday, September 23, 2013

Deal Alert: Annabelle TwistUp Crazy Cheap!



I saw this on Twitter the other day and thought it was too good to be true! I needed to share it with all of you because this deal is too good to pass up! Tomorrow, September 24, you will be able to get all 24 shades of the Annabelle TwistUp Retractable Lipstick Crayons for $24. That is one dollar each! The retail price for all 24 of these lipstick crayons is $238.80. You save $214. 80. And all of the colours that you either already have, or that don't suit your complection, will be the perfect holiday gifts! Thats right, any of my friends reading this, you will be getting my lipstick rejects for Christmas gift toppers. You're welcome! Set your timers ladies because this sale is only good for 24 minutes, so have those credit cards ready!

Will you be partaking in this deal? It's so good I can't say no!


No comments:

Post a Comment