Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lust List; Spring 2014

Does anyone else keep wishlists on their phone and in their head to make up for the fact that you can't afford half of what you want? Because I do. My makeup wishlist is always growing. I like to lust over products for a couple weeks to see if I still want them a couple weeks later. If I still want the item, odds are I need it (right?!). So this is what I'm lusting over for spring!


1. Urban Decay Electric Palette: I am dying for this palette to be released. It comes out March 18th and I can't wait! I have always been drawn to bright colours and this palette is screaming for me. Urban Decay was made famous for their amazingly pigmented bright colours. It is the basis of the brand and with the recent trend of the Naked Palette's I am glad they haven't forgotten their roots. This palette is gorgeous and the pigmentation is insane (based on reviews and swatches I have seen online). I know I will not use this palette every day, but it needs to be a part of my collection. Can you tell how excited I am??

2. Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment: I know that spring isn't really the time for a hydrating mask but I am obsessed with moisturizers and hydrating products. I have dry skin all year round and I have been lusting over this product since it was released. I love me a good moisture mask.

3. Mac Face and Body Foundation: This is the only thing on the list that I have previously owned. This is an amazingly beautiful foundation. I love the way it looks on the skin and it is super light weight and perfect for the spring and summer months. It is one of those things that I want to always have in my collection in the warmer months.

4. Nars Matte Multiples: Anything with the word matte in it automatically piques my interest. I haven't tried the regular multiples but these look beautiful. I love the colour choices, especially the light brown which looks perfect for contouring on my pale face. I love cream blushes in the warmer months because it automatically gives your skin this perfect glow. I want to pick up one for contour and one of the pinky/coral ones for blush and lips.

5. Mac Heroine Lipstick: This was a limited edition lipstick shade that was recently made a permanent item in their collection. Purple lipsticks are my kryptonite. They're like Pokemon. I gotta have them all and this is no exception! It just looks like the perfect bright purple shade and I need it.

6. Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon: Again, it says matte so I need it. These come in gorgeous colours; I am currently eying the colour Blood Orange.  It looks super beautiful and I love trying new matte lip formulas to see if they are drying or not. I am hoping these one's arent. The colour grape, which is a pinky-purple is also calling my name.

Do you guys see how losely I use the term need? I must resist the urge to buy everything on this list, but it is going to be very difficult. What are you guys lusting after for spring? What are your must-have spring items so I can add them to my lust list?


No comments:

Post a Comment