Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Product Rave: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

I rarely finish makeup products. When you own a ridiculous amount of makeup and beauty products finishing something feels like an accomplishment. A couple weeks ago I finished my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. When I finish a product I know that I must love it a lot. I picked up the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer when it was first launched last summer and I have used it religiously ever since. There have been a few weeks here and there where I have reached for my Mac Pro Longwear (my second favourite concealer), but I have pretty much stayed true to my love for this baby.
I posted a comparison when I first bought this, comparing it to the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. Sparks notes: I love this one more! I have the shade Light 2 Vanilla and it is the perfect shade to conceal around my face and still add a slightly brightening effect to under my eyes. The pigmentation is amazing. It has a beautiful luminous, satin finish to it which I look for in all of my beauty products. When these first launched the beauty world exploded with raves of highlighted under eyes and hidden bags. This is one product that is worth the hype and I have since repurchased it. I have only ever finished one other concealer in the past few years, maybe even ever?(!!) This is a big deal people. This may even be a Holy Grail product for me.

As you can see from the first photo, I scraped the inside of the packaging out to get every last drop. This lipgloss-style packaging is great for the liquid-consistency of this product but it is also hard to get all of the product out of it. My brushes were all to fat to fit into the top. I had to snap Q-tips so that they could angle to reach inside the top of the container. I definitely need to purchase that new makeup spatula from Sephora. Hopefully its wand is skinny enough to fit in this style of packaging.

This concealer lasted me about 7 months, which is pretty fantastic. It is a more expensive product but I think it is worth every penny. It is creamy, blendable and radiant. If you are as obsessed with glowy skin as much as me and are looking for great coverage in your concealer, this is the one for you. I will continue to purchase this bad boy for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment